- Ice Rinks.
- Crowd Activated Interactive Games.
- Fitness Workshops.
- Interactive Wait Staff.
- Digital Graffiti Wall.
- Candy Matchmakers.
- Throwable Mics.
How can I make my wedding reception more fun?
- The Shoe Game. This is one of our favorite games to play at wedding receptions!
- Wheel of Fun.
- Word Search.
- Poker Station.
- Dart Art Station.
- Themed Photo Booth.
- Create a Custom Snapchat Geofilter for Your Reception.
- Board Game Station.
How do you entertain guests between wedding and reception?
- Provide a list of suggested outings on your wedding website.
- Create a custom map.
- Host a relaxed in-between event.
- Host an extended cocktail hour.
- Organize a scavenger hunt.
How can a guest have fun at a wedding?
- Set Zero Expectations.
- Have a Drink.
- Get Out of Your Head.
- Talk to Older Relatives of the Bride and Groom.
- Connect with the People at Your Table.
- Look for People on Their Own.
- Get on the Dance Floor.
- Find the Escapees.
How can I make a small wedding reception fun?
- Board games, like “Where’s George?”, “Guess Who?” or “Candyland.”
- Set up a photo booth with props and fun backdrops.
- You can display an artsy centerpiece at reception tables as people mingle before dinner is served.
How can I make my wedding reception not boring?
- Make introductions at the rehearsal.
- Stick to the schedule.
- Don’t let guests go hungry.
- Plan an exit strategy.
- Consider your venue.
- Work your seating chart.
- Put a time limit on toasts.
- Bring in the entertainment.
How do I host a fun reception?
- Arrange Seating Thoughtfully.
- Hand Out Awesome Favors.
- Keep Toasts Short and Sweet.
- Have a Plan for Kids.
- Shake Things Up for Your First Dance.
- Offer an Interactive Food Station (or Two)
- Rethink Dinner.
How do you keep party guests entertained?
- TIP #1: Do Not Plan It All by Yourself!
- TIP #2: An Attractive Guest Group!
- TIP #3: An Energetic Music Playlist!
- TIP #4: Pensive Details!
- TIP #5: Delicious Food Servings!
- TIP #6: Super Sizzling Cocktails!
- TIP #7: A Surprise Element!
- TIP #8: Activities for Group Bonding!
What is the best way to entertain a guest?
- Create a cozy atmosphere for company.
- Make a playlist in advance.
- Plan a theme or activity for the evening.
- Arrange food and beverages.
- Set Out Linens.
- Make the powder room a design experience.
- Remember, it’s about the experience, not following a set of rules.
How do you fill up space at a wedding?
- Flowers. Floral arrangements can be a stunning way to fill a large space at a wedding reception.
- Wall hangings.
- Long estate-style tables.
- Square and rectangular tables.
- Tall centerpieces.
- Strategic draping.
- Artistic lighting.
What guests should not do at a wedding?
- Arrive late.
- Show up if you didn’t RSVP.
- Bring your pet along in place of a plus one.
- Bring one of the bride or groom’s exes along as a plus one.
- Bring along a plus one if the RSVP card indicated not to.
How can I make gatherings more fun?
- Give a toast or encourage funny toasts.
- Play games. I am a huge fan of formal or casual game nights.
- Food as bonding. There is a reason I really like serving s’mores and fondue at my parties.
- Use props.
How do you make a party not boring?
- Don’t Do It Yourself. Planning a party all by yourself is probably the worst way to go.
- Add Unusual Activity. So every party usually has food, music, drinks and a few games.
- Try a Theme.
- Don’t Stop The Music.
What are fun activities for adults?
- Take a Virtual Cooking Class. Then test out your newfound skills with some good tunes and a glass of wine to keep you company.
- Learn a New Language.
- Get Into Online Gaming.
- Enjoy a Virtual Dance Class.
- Read a Book.
- Look Over Old Photos.
- Listen to Music.
How do you make guests feel special?
- Invest in Their Rest. A comfortable bed is arguably the most important thing you can provide for your guest.
- Set Out the Necessities.
- Keep Towels in Easy Reach.
- Place a Charger by the Bed.
- Give Them Some Space.
- Leave a Welcome Note.
- Add Some Amenities.
How do you entertain an inexpensive guest?
- Plan ahead. Pre-planning your menu can save you plenty.
- Decorate with white. There’s a reason top stylists love white.
- Set the mood.
- Serve one signature drink.
- Swap a cheese board for spiced haloumi skewers.
- Prepare food to share.
- Finish with a crowd favourite for dessert.
What keeps a guest happy?
Remember their names and check in with them regularly; these cost-free gestures will add a personal touch to your establishment and make your guests feel special. In this customer-facing industry, it’s important that we, as business owners, keep our staff happy so that they are enthusiastic about their place of work.
How can I make a cheap venue look expensive?
- Scour your home for decor.
- Make double use out of flowers.
- Borrow from friends and family.
- Make it metallic!
- Fancy up your linens.
- Brighten up the space.
- Forage the outdoors.
- Get fancy with writing.
How do you decorate a boring wedding venue?
- Hang Extra Lights.
- Bring the Outdoors In.
- Light Up the Room.
- Focus on the Details.
- Drape the Room.
- Choose Fun Linens.
- Divvy Up the Space.
- Accent With Some Sparkle.
Is 100 guests a small wedding?
These numbers may vary a little depending on who you’re speaking with, but a small wedding typically includes 50 people or under, a medium wedding has a guest list of anywhere from 50-150 guests, and a large wedding has over 150 attendees.
What can ruin a wedding?
- 10 Toxic Things That Can Ruin Your Wedding, According to a Wedding Planner.
- Arguing with your fiancé
- Bickering with family.
- Planning at work outside of your assigned break time.
- Planning without a financial roadmap (aka overspending)
- Talking about your wedding non-stop with friends.
- Obsessing over losing weight.
What should you not give at a wedding?
- Off-registry linens. Credit: Stone & Beam.
- Regifted items.
- A half-gift…
- Or an item for half the couple.
- Artwork and other home decor.
- Any kind of baby-related items.
- Gag gifts.
- Self-help or relationship books.
What is inappropriate for a wedding?
Steer Clear of Anything Too Casual No one wants to quit their coziest clothing like yoga pants, slippers, and jeans. But these have no place at a wedding. Even if a wedding is casual and relaxed, still dress with respect. No flip, flops, shorts, or jeans should be on your list of options to wear.
How do you make a party fun for adults?
- 01 of 20. Have a Themed Dance-Off.
- 02 of 20. Plan an At-Home Trivia Night.
- 03 of 20. Opt for Board Games.
- 04 of 20. Turn Your Place into a Casino.
- 05 of 20. On a Budget?
- 06 of 20. Put on a Scavenger Hunt.
- 07 of 20. Throw a Pizza or Cheeseboard Making Party.
- 08 of 20.
How do you make an event fun and engaging?
- Focus on the Goal of the Event.
- Focus on the Theme.
- Build Buzz before the Event.
- Plan Compelling Speakers and Sessions.
- Get Senior Leadership Involved.
- Allow Your Audience to Make Memories.
- Arrange a Competition or Game.
- Interact with Your Audience.