- “Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
- “Wishing you all of the love and happiness!”
- “We’re so happy for you!”
- “I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future.
- “So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
- “Wishing you the best today and beyond.”
How do you congratulate a wedding reception?
Congratulations on a spectacular wedding and a lifetime of love and happiness ahead. Warmest wishes on your big day and as you start a new chapter of life and love together. May Allah grant you wisdom, blessings, and happiness. The two of you are a blessing not only to each other but to all those around you.
Do you say congratulations for a wedding?
“Congratulations” is often the basic message people want to express when they sign a wedding card. It’s like a supportive pat on the back, and it’s easy to say even when you’ve never met one half of the marrying couple.
How do you write a short congratulations message?
- Congratulations! We’re so very proud of you!
- Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your well-deserved success! You’re an inspiration!
- Warmest congratulations on your achievement! Wishing you even more success in the future.
What do you write in a wedding reception card?
WORDING SUGGESTIONS The celebration continues // with cocktails, dinner and dancing. Please join us // for drinks, dinner and merriment. Celebrate // please join us for drinks, dinner and dancing.
What is a good wedding message?
Warmest congratulations and love! Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a happy life together! Feeling so much joy for the two of you as you join your lives in marriage! Seeing you two make promises and step forward into the future is so inspiring and wonderful.
What is a good quote for wedding?
- “For you see, each day I love you more.
- “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
- “Love recognizes no barriers.
- “Walking with your hands in mine and mine in yours, that’s exactly where I want to be always.”
What are different ways to say congratulations?
- Adjectives: Awesome, Great, Impressive, Wonderful, Commendable etc.
- Claps: Applauses, Cheers, Bravo, Hats off to you.
- Exclamations: Wow, Hurray, Woo-hoo, Yay, Yippee.
- Job: Good job, Impressive work, Excellent job.
- Keep: Keep it up, Keep up the good work, Keep going.
What is a good sentence for congratulations?
They deserve congratulations for bringing this matter to light. I would add a person and a party for congratulations. Congratulations to them and best wishes to them for continuing success. She deserves our warmest congratulations and thanks for her work.
How do you say congratulations politely?
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.
How do you say heartiest congratulations?
Heartfelt congratulations to you. Warmest congratulations on your achievement. Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure! So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.
How do you flash a wedding reception?
During the reception, use your flash angled at 45 degrees. You’ll get great photos of the cake, centerpieces, and other details. For the photo of the dress, the flash was used to balance the exposure from indoor to outdoor. On the right, flash was used to light the flowers and ring.
How do you congratulate a friend on her wedding?
- “Blessing to the Happy Couple! on the special day the beautiful blooming love between our two dear friends become a lifetime commitment”
- “Two special people, one amazing love!
- “On your wedding day you promise to love and support each other at every curver of life.
- “The most hearty congratulations on your wedding!
How do you praise someone’s wedding?
- Perfect couple.
- Finally it is happening.
- Woohoo my favourite couple got hitched.
- Someone pinch me please, am I dreaming.
- Made for each other just like ketchup and french fries.
- Team bride rocking all around.
- Team groom knows how to rock.
- Bridesmaids never fail to slay.
How do you say blessings at a wedding?
Casual Wedding Blessings “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.” “May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.” “Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.” “Thank you for letting us/me share in this joyful day.
What is marriage in one word?
noun. 1. the state of being married; relation between spouses; married life; wedlock; matrimony. 2. the act of marrying; wedding.
Can we say best wishes instead of congratulations?
“It is traditional to say ‘Congratulations’ to a groom after a wedding, but ‘Best wishes’ to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great ‘catch’, but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.”
Can I say congrats instead of congratulations?
Congrats is an informal, shortened version of the word congratulations that holds the same meaning. If you’re familiar with this word, it could help you remember how to spell congratulations. You wouldn’t say congrads, but instead congrats.
How do you say congratulations smartly?
- Hats off!
- Well done.
- Good job!
- You rock!
- Nice going.
What’s a heartfelt message?
Heartfelt is used to describe a deep or sincere feeling or wish.
How do you do a simple wedding reception?
- Keep the guest list small.
- Keep the menu simple.
- Have it catered.
- Get help, and delegate.
- Go with the easiest attire.
- Forget fancy invitations.
- Don’t try to impress.
- Keep the decorations simple.
What should you not do at a wedding reception?
- of 15. Don’t show up early.
- of 15. Don’t show up late.
- of 15. Don’t record the ceremony.
- of 15. Don’t overshare on social media.
- of 15. Don’t steal the photographer’s shot.
- of 15. Don’t wear white.
- of 15. Don’t bring an unexpected plus one.
- of 15.
How do you light up a reception?
How do you write a wedding appreciation message?
“We would like to thank you for sharing in our wedding celebration. We are grateful for your presence, warm wishes, and your generous gift. We look forward to our future together and to making more memories with you.” “Your presence at our wedding has added so much love to our special day.
How do you appreciate a successful event?
- a memorable occasion.
- applaud your work.
- came through with another.
- congratulations on.
- did a fine job as.
- everyone is still talking about.
- on a job well done.
- one of the best ever.