- Hot Food & beverages.
- Lounge Bar.
- Free Internet Stations / High speed WIFI.
- Recharging stations for laptops, mobiles & iPads at every seating point.
- TV and Music entertainment.
- Flight Information and Announcement.
What is a wedding lounge?
The wedding lounge area is a practical, comfortable, and chic spot for guests to sit back, relax, and mingle. Since wedding receptions are usually packed with festivities, a lounge area will offer guests a reprieve from the action.
Should I have a lounge at my wedding?
Since attendees are going to dine, drink, dance, and mingle with each other—often for the first time as one big group—it’s important that you offer them a place to sit and conversate during your party. That’s why setting up a wedding lounge is an important part of any reception.
How do you throw an inexpensive wedding reception?
- Choose a favorite family-owned restaurant.
- Opt for a food truck or two.
- Ask for help with food instead of gifts.
- Make it a cash bar.
- Skip the hard liquor.
- Explore affordable dessert options.
- Keep the reception short.
- Go for a buffet service.
How can I make my wedding reception fun?
- The Shoe Game. This is one of our favorite games to play at wedding receptions!
- Wheel of Fun.
- Word Search.
- Poker Station.
- Dart Art Station.
- Themed Photo Booth.
- Create a Custom Snapchat Geofilter for Your Reception.
- Board Game Station.
How do I set up a wedding lounge?
- Comfort is key.
- To save money in your budget, use furniture from your home or thrifted pieces.
- Choose colors and furniture pieces that compliment your overall wedding theme.
- Add personal touches by incorporating details like family photos or a neon sign.
Why is a lounge important?
A lounge is an area to feel relaxed. Seating furniture are made to support this. Most important is comfort regardless if you make your choice for a sofa based environment or for a collection of cocktail chairs. A lounge is not only for waiting, meetings and presentations can also be held here.
What should guests not do at a wedding?
- Skip the RSVP. istock.com/Jitalia17.
- Treat the couple like travel agents. © Rawpixelimages | Dreamstime.com.
- Wear white. iStock.com/DGLimages.
- Disregard the dress code.
- Show up late.
- Show up too early.
- Arrive giftless.
- Bring a plus-one if you weren’t offered one.
Is 100 guests a lot for a wedding?
These numbers may vary a little depending on who you’re speaking with, but a small wedding typically includes 50 people or under, a medium wedding has a guest list of anywhere from 50-150 guests, and a large wedding has over 150 attendees.
Is 70 guests a big wedding?
Mason considers 75 to 150 guests to be an “average” size wedding, and anything over 150 to be a “large” wedding. For weddings under 75, she breaks them down into three categories: Intimate wedding: Between 50 and 75 guests. Small wedding: Less than 50 guests.
What are 3 tips to lowering the cost of your wedding?
- #1: Pre-agree on a Specific Number of Guests.
- #2: Use Text Messaging to Send Out Wedding Invites.
- #3: Use the Same Venue for Both the Wedding Ceremony and Reception.
- #4: Have White and Trad Wedding on Same Day.
- #5: Avoid Setting Your Wedding Date On a Busy Month/ Week.
- #6: Use An Old, Previously-Owned Jewellery.
How can I make my wedding reception look expensive?
- Scour your home for decor.
- Make double use out of flowers.
- Borrow from friends and family.
- Make it metallic!
- Fancy up your linens.
- Brighten up the space.
- Forage the outdoors.
- Get fancy with writing.
Who typically pays for a wedding?
You might be aware that the bride’s family is expected to cover the majority of the wedding day costs, while the groom’s family pays for a variety of extra activities, like the rehearsal dinner and the honeymoon.
How do you entertain guests at a reception?
- Live band. Incorporate live music into your wedding reception to make your guests feel like they’re at a concert!
- DJ and sax.
- Magic mirror photo booth.
- Ferris wheel.
- Bounce house.
- Bourbon bar (or on-hand barista to accommodate non-drinkers)
How do you entertain wedding guests at reception?
- Decorate your guests with flowers. Here’s a unique wedding idea we love (and your guests will too!).
- Party gear.
- Art installation.
- Plan a parade.
- Fun photobooth.
- Dry ice machine.
- Circus act.
What are some unique things to have at a wedding?
- Drinks Coasters.
- Bring your guests closer.
- Ribbon Wands.
- Create An Original RSVP Card.
- Flower Girl Keepsake.
- Your Bouquet’s Not Just For Flowers.
- They’re Engaged
- Novel Ways To Throw A Garter.
Where should parents be seated at a wedding?
The parents of the bride always sit in the first pew or row on the left, facing where the ceremony will be held; the groom’s parents sit in the first row on the right. At same-sex marriage ceremonies, the couple might assign each family a side, and seat guests on “Bill’s side” or “Kevin’s side” accordingly.
How many servers do you need for 150 person wedding?
A very general rule of thumb is 1 server for every 25 guests, but here are some more specific guidelines to help you determine how many servers you will need: 1 Bartender for every 50 guests. For seated dinners, 1 server for every 2 tables. For a buffet, 1 server for every 40 guests.
What is the best seating arrangement for a wedding?
- Round Tables. This classic choice is the easiest to plan and ideal for large ballrooms and banquet halls.
- Family Style.
- Mix ‘n Match.
- Lounge Seating.
What should a lounge contain?
- Sofa. The first living room essential you should nail down first is the sofa.
- Coffee Table. Next up, you should purchase a coffee table for your living room.
- Media Stand.
- Side Tables.
- Accent Chairs.
- Area Rug.
- Overhead Lighting.
- Table Lamps.
What does a lounge consist of?
A lounge, on the other hand, will utilize large comfortable seats for three or more people. These could either be a sofa or a couch and are usually called lounge chairs. Bars usually encompass a party-like atmosphere.
What can ruin a wedding?
- 10 Toxic Things That Can Ruin Your Wedding, According to a Wedding Planner.
- Arguing with your fiancé
- Bickering with family.
- Planning at work outside of your assigned break time.
- Planning without a financial roadmap (aka overspending)
- Talking about your wedding non-stop with friends.
- Obsessing over losing weight.
What wedding guests actually care about?
- The bar.
- The food.
- Being invited to both the ceremony and reception.
- A seating chart.
- Being greeted by the newlyweds.
- The weather.
- The terrain.
What is inappropriate for a wedding?
Steer Clear of Anything Too Casual No one wants to quit their coziest clothing like yoga pants, slippers, and jeans. But these have no place at a wedding. Even if a wedding is casual and relaxed, still dress with respect. No flip, flops, shorts, or jeans should be on your list of options to wear.
What is a reasonable budget for a wedding?
The average cost of a wedding in 2021 was $28,000 (including the ceremony and reception), according to The Knot’s 2021 Real Weddings Study. Here’s what you should know about wedding costs and how to realistically estimate how much you’ll spend to take the plunge.